Are you looking forward to share the knowledge you have along with the world? Then you can join hands with us.
We are looking forward to
Here are the guidelines that you need to keep in mind when you are writing content for us.
- We would like to see articles that are in between 500 to 1000 words in length. We will review each and every topic that you submit as well.
- We encourage posting only educational articles. Hence, the articles that you write should offer value to the readers and our partners.
- We don’t accept to see any offensive, racist, or defamatory words to be present in the articles. You should not include any foul details within the article as well. Our editorial team would reject any article that doesn’t meet the minimum criteria for acceptance.
- We don’t allow posting any duplicate content on our platform. Therefore, you are encouraged to come up with unique content at all times. We run all submitted articles via plagiarism tools to make sure that we don’t post any duplicate content.
- We reserve all rights to make changes in the articles written by you. If your submitted article is acceptable to be published, we will name you as the author of it. Therefore, you need to hold the intellectual rights of the article after it is published.
- When writing articles, you need to pay special attention towards grammar, punctuation
andusage of appropriate lower case and upper case letters.
- You are provided with the freedom to select any image that can go along with your uploaded story. However, we encourage you to provide only original images. If you are submitting a copyrighted image, you need to make sure that you hold rights for publishing it commercially.
- If you find that there’s something wrong with your article after publishing, you can contact us. We will help you to edit the article accordingly.
- We encourage the submission of
below mentionedtopics for writing content. Therefore, you need to select an article from any of the below mentionedtopics. Before you write, it would be a good idea to contact us first, so that we can let you know whether it was published before or not.